You sent your questions in and today Andreas Georghiades, Fujifilm UK’s Marketing Manager returns for another no holds barred ‘Ask Andreas.’
Even if you don’t shoot Fuji, this is an episode that may help you understand how the company works with and for its photographers.
Also, Mullins is asked why he swapped over to Fujifilm in the first place and Neale starts to reveal a little about a new podcast project he has. It’s all in today’s bumper edition show.
Some of the questions thrown at Andreas
- Double exposure settings.
- Expanding the recording time in X-T models.
- The screen designs on the X-T and X-Pro models.
- What’s the limit for APSC sensors in terms of megapixels?
- GFX line questions.
- Superfast primes.
- Plans for official refurb sales centres in other parts of the world.
- In-camera clarity settings on the X-Pro3 and the X100V.
- Snap focus firmware request.
- Is there a chance to have a new range of tough cameras, like the XP but better looking with raw features?
- Could a firmware update for an X-T3 bring this body in line with the X-T4?
- XF10 updates.
- American plans for similar programs to Hire-a-Camera loan options.
- Some video tuition on multiple exposures.
- How is Fujifilm going to draw in more wildlife and sports shooters? What about faster telephoto primes?
- Diffraction optics.
- And what about a new X-H?