Would some of the world’s finest known heritage photographers be as big as they are if they were starting out in today’s Insta style World with a million voices challenging for space?
A new feature with Fujifilm product specialist Carl Hare tackling the BIG tech questions!
The boys discuss the things they have forgotten to take to shoots, the best Fujifilm lenses for live sports action, we celebrate ten years of the X100 and Andrew Hall, motorsport photographer and Fujifilm X-Photographer in Australia joins us.
We need your Help!
For the price of a cup of coffee, you can help us continue to run the Fujicast Podcast and Community. If you can spare a few pennies, great, but don’t worry if you can’t. You are Friends of the Show.Become a Patron!
Today’s guest is Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall, motorsport photographer and official Fujifilm Ambassador for Australia joins us on the show.
Kev’s Book of the Week The Story of the World in Pictures from 1934
This is a wonderful Vintage 1930s Historical Book of Photographs.
1st Editions from 1934 are readily available and a great starting place for people looking to add older titles to their collection.
A few more things we discuss this week
Neale and Kev play what’s in the box and reveal the best battery holders ever, made by Steve Dieke.
Fujifilm X-Raw Studio. What is it and why is it important for one listener today.
Joey L is mentioned
Carl Hare starts with his new feature – The Brain!
Kev’s new YouTube film about documentary photography:
How to stop ads on Instagram
- Go to Facebook.com – Note this has to be in a web browser, not an app.
- Go to your Settings
- Click Ads in the menu on the left
- Click “Can you see online interest-based ads from Facebook?” next to the first option, “Ads based on my use of websites and apps”.
- Click the button that says “On”. This is directly under the text “Show online interest-based ads:”
- Click Off from the options provided. This will not reduce the ads you see, but it will make them less relevant.