This week we talk to Thomas Heaton about the launch, growth and popularity of his landscape photography YouTube channel, his switch to Fujifilm and how his recent trip to Nepal was his biggest physical challenge yet.
In the second episode, Neale and Kevin discuss how the photography industry has changed.
- Episode #54 How to approach strangers for street portraits with Gabrielle Motola
- Episode #53 Photographing landscapes for YouTube with Thomas Heaton
- Episode #52 LIVE from the House of Photography – first birthday show
- Episode #51 Do you want to shoot sport? And a new 2020 photo challenge!
- Episode #50 Pulitzer prize winner Cathal McNaughton
Alan Shaller Amelia Troubridge Bob Mazzer Bruce Gilden Bryan Caporicci Cameron Neville Chris Floyd Chris Parkinson Chris Waddell Craig Whitehead Dougie Wallace Emily Renier Gemma Mullins Giles Penfound Ian MacDonald Jason Florio Jeremy Daalder Jo-Anne McArthur Joe Buissink Joe Houghton Joe Josland John Swannell Karah Mew Keith Bernstein Magnum Photos Mandy Burton Markus Anderson Martin Parr Matt Thompson Mel Digiacomo Nancy Borowick Nick Turpin Ondrej Vachek Patrick LaRoque Paul Rogers Peter Kasbergen Robert Capa Sam Abell Saraya Cortaville Scott Johnson Sean Tucker Steve Vaughan Tom Stoddart Valerie Jardin Vojta Hurych