Today on the show, the super talented Gabrielle Motola shares how she approaches strangers for street portraits. It’s been a life skill she’s had to learn and develop and today she lays bare her secrets. Also hear about Gabrielle’s new book made on location in Iceland and how she started life at Annie Leibovitz’s studio. Also on the show, tripods, the book of the week, more on the X-T4 and Kev’s bought a GFX!
- Episode #72 Start making a video diary TODAY!
- Episode #71 From the Sun Newspaper to shooting wedding PJ – Brad Wakefield
- Episode #70 I have something to admit about my photography contract!?!?!!?
- #69 Mentored by Bill Brandt, the incredible documentarian Fran May
- Episode #68 Beirut hostage John McCarthy part 2, hope, freedom and new horizons for us all
Alan Shaller Amelia Troubridge Bob Mazzer Brad Wakefield Bruce Gilden Bryan Caporicci Cameron Neville Chris Floyd Chris Parkinson Chris Waddell Craig Whitehead Dougie Wallace Gemma Mullins Giles Penfound Ian MacDonald Jason Florio Jeremy Daalder Jo-Anne McArthur Joe Buissink Joe Houghton John McCarthy John Swannell Karah Mew Keith Bernstein Luis Garvan Magnum Photos Mandy Burton Markus Anderson Matt Thompson Mel Digiacomo Nancy Borowick Nick Turpin Ondrej Vachek Patrick LaRoque Paul Rogers Peter Kasbergen Robert Capa Sam Abell Saraya Cortaville Scott Johnson Sean Tucker Steve Vaughan Tom Stoddart Valerie Jardin Vojta Hurych