This week the show comes from Chez Kev, or Studio Mullins if you will, as we go on the road for a couple of weeks during Kevin’s busy speaking season. Neale tackles Kev with a below the belt XP3 question or two and you ask Jeremy Daalder, owner of Image Science a clutch of questions about colour calibration, monitors, printing and whether we really need to worry about all that stuff anyway in a segment we could have called ‘Why do my pics look so [email protected]’
- Episode #50 Pulitzer prize winner Cathal McNaughton
- Episode #49 A travel photography special in Switzerland
- Episode #48 Success, is it hard work or just plain luck? Make 2020 your year!
- Episode #47 Best of the guests pt2; why do we love photography?
- Episode #46 Behind the scenes and best of the guest’s pt 1
Alan Shaller Amelia Troubridge Bob Mazzer Bruce Gilden Bryan Caporicci Cameron Neville Chris Floyd Chris Parkinson Chris Waddell Craig Whitehead Dougie Wallace Emily Renier Gemma Mullins Giles Penfound Ian MacDonald Jason Florio Jeremy Daalder Jo-Anne McArthur Joe Buissink Joe Houghton Joe Josland John Swannell Karah Mew Keith Bernstein Magnum Photos Mandy Burton Markus Anderson Martin Parr Matt Thompson Mel Digiacomo Nancy Borowick Nick Turpin Ondrej Vachek Patrick LaRoque Paul Rogers Peter Kasbergen Robert Capa Saraya Cortaville Scott Johnson Sean Tucker Steve Vaughan Tom Stoddart Tuomas Mikkolainen Valerie Jardin Vojta Hurych