Imagine this. Your first professional gig is shooting The Clash at the launch of punk music. Next you’re with Elton John. Then you’re on assignment in lawless Mogadishu followed by an invitation to be Nelson Mandela’s personal photographer.
- Episode #50 Pulitzer prize winner Cathal McNaughton
- Episode #49 A travel photography special in Switzerland
- Episode #48 Success, is it hard work or just plain luck? Make 2020 your year!
- Episode #47 Best of the guests pt2; why do we love photography?
- Episode #46 Behind the scenes and best of the guest’s pt 1
Alan Shaller Amelia Troubridge Bob Mazzer Bruce Gilden Bryan Caporicci Cameron Neville Chris Floyd Chris Parkinson Chris Waddell Craig Whitehead Dougie Wallace Emily Renier Gemma Mullins Giles Penfound Ian MacDonald Jason Florio Jeremy Daalder Jo-Anne McArthur Joe Buissink Joe Houghton Joe Josland John Swannell Karah Mew Keith Bernstein Magnum Photos Mandy Burton Markus Anderson Martin Parr Matt Thompson Mel Digiacomo Nancy Borowick Nick Turpin Ondrej Vachek Patrick LaRoque Paul Rogers Peter Kasbergen Robert Capa Saraya Cortaville Scott Johnson Sean Tucker Steve Vaughan Tom Stoddart Tuomas Mikkolainen Valerie Jardin Vojta Hurych